Audit, Compliance, Operational Support Services
Legal compliance, and public inquiry audits
We can give you peace of mind - ignorance is no defence
- If you were subject to a DVSA audit are you confident what they would find?
- Are you concerned about the new regulations?
- Are you focusing on the core business, and have not got the time or knowledge to make sure the transport systems are compliant with the regulations?
We put you in control by undertaking a full compliance audit, you know what a DVSA audit would find.
We are here to help, call for advice or click here contact form
The saying “ if it is not measured it is not managed” is as true of compliance as with any other functions within a business. A compliance audit falls into the important but not urgent time management category. If it never gets done standards are not monitored and there will be slippage over time. It is too late when DVSA find the failings.
Audit and advice services give operators access to specialist audits which are based on the DVSA’s audits, they are undertaken by a professional consultant with the knowledge and experience to advice on the corrective action required. All our audits are independent and free from pressure or internal agendas. We can design a programme to suit your company needs whether you have one site or have multiple sites across the country.
We carry out in depth audits to determine your compliance status with the "Operators" Licence and tachograph regulations.
We explain the regulations and what DVSA expect during the audit and ensure that all staff involved with the transport operation are aware of their responsibilities and the standards which need to be met.
We save you time, we audit, explain regulations and DVSA requirements and the corrective action required in one easy to read report giving you the chance to put things right.
We use a simple traffic light system priority reports on audit findings RED, AMBER, GREEN.
We give advice as part of the audit and show you how to put it right.
Give us a call on 01275 390001 or e-mail
Our Diverse Range of Clients include:
- owner drivers to multi-national hauliers
- national charities to Government enterprises
- all sectors from food distribution & groundworks to art galleries & road management companies
Qualifications and Memberships
- RSA Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC Holder)
- Class One LGV licence with over 25 years practical experience
- IOSH qualified (Institute of Occupational Safety & Health)
- Graduate in Transport Management & Economics
- Freight Transport Association
- Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Federation of Small Businesses
- Driver CPC Training